Established in 2010, The Camel Hospitality Group (CHG) is an foreign owned and managed food and beverage company which owns and operates restaurants, bars, gyms and food delivery services in the Shanghai and Suzhou areas. Headquartered in the heart of Shanghai, the Camel Hospitality Group's head office oversees and manages the operations of all CHG venues and businesses; it has emerged as one of the regions fastest growing western food and beverage providers, owning and operating some of Shanghai's most highly regarded gyms, bars and restaurants. The CHG venues can also boast of having won prestigious awards for the high standards of its food, drinks and service.
Awards and Nominations:
- The Camel Sports Bar, which has one venue in the former French Concession of Shanghai and one in Suzhou, has eight times won the award as Shanghai's Best Sports Bar.
- The Bull & Claw, located in a garden villa in the former French concession area of Shanghai, has been awarded as Best New Restaurant in Shanghai and Best Brunch by That's Magazine, Best Seafood Restaurant by Wow Shanghai and Best Lunch by Dining City.
- D.O.C Gastronomia Italiana, located on Dagu Rd, has been awarded Shanghai's Best Pizza by That's" magazine, City Weekend and Timeout magazine, as well as Shanghai's best Italian Restaurant by "WOW Shanghai"
- KIN Urban Thai Kitchen / Urban Thai, with three locations Yongkang Rd, Chagle Rd and Kangding Rd has won Best Thai Restaurant and Best South East Asian Restaurant at the Thats Shanghai Awards.
- El Santo Tacos & Tequila / El Luchador Mexican, with two locations - Found 158 and Suzhou, has twice been awarded Best Mexican Restaurant by That's Shanghai and was voted as Best Mexican cuisine in China by the Mexican Chamber of Commerce;
- F45 Training won Fitness & Wellness Studio of the Year from That's and Timeout Magazine.
- The Blarney Stone Irish Pub, located on Yongkang Rd has won the Best Bar Service Award.