Established in 2010, The Camel Hospitality Group (CHG) is an Australian-owned-and-managed food and beverage company which owns and operates restaurants, bars, gyms and online food delivery services in the Shanghai and Suzhou areas. Headquartered in the heart of Shanghai's former French Concession, the Camel Hospitality Group's head office oversees and manages the operations of all CHG venues and businesses; it has emerged as one of the regions fastest growing western food and beverage providers, owning and operating some of Shanghai's most highly regarded bars and restaurants. The CHG venues can also boast of having won prestigious awards for the high standards of its food, its drink, and its service, and they have also been nominated for many more.
Awards and Nominations:
- The Camel Sports Bar, which has one venue in the former French Concession of Shanghai and one in Suzhou, has eight times won the award as Shanghai's Best Sports Bar.
- The Bull & Claw, located in a garden villa in the former French concession area of Shanghai, has been awarded as Best New Restaurant in Shanghai and Best Brunch by That's Magazine, Best Seafood Restaurant by Wow Shanghai and Best Lunch by Dining City.
- D.O.C Gastronomia Italiana, located in a beautiful villa in the former French concession area, has been awarded Shanghai's Best Pizza by "That's" magazine, City Weekend and Timeout magazine, as well as Shanghai's best Italian Restaurant by "WOW Shanghai"; it has also been nominated for the best new restaurant, best chef, and the best Italian restaurant;
- El Luchador Tacos & Tequila / El Santo, with four locations - Yong Kang Road, Xintiandi, Found 158 and Suzhou, was twice awarded Best Mexican Restaurant by That's Shanghai and was voted as Best Mexican cuisine in all of China by the Mexican Chamber of Commerce;
- F45 Training won Fitness & Wellness Studio of the Year in 2017.
- The Blarney Stone Irish Pub, located on Yongkang Rd has won the Best Bar Service Award.